Monday, June 8, 2009
Bailey-ism
All day today Bailey has been calling me silly names. Mostly Joey for some unknown reason. I respond with some name other than Bailey and we laugh and go on about our day....until now...He said, "Hey, buddy" so I responded with "hey, lady." And he got very frustrated with me and said, "I not a LADY. I a MAN!" Then he proceeded to leave the room. I was a little shocked he didn't "pound" his chest like a gorilla...it would have gone right along with his inflection. Two seconds later he came back to teach me that, "girls is ladies. Boys is Mans" then he said with his hands in the air, "okay" as if I might not understand what he was telling me!!!! It must be tough to be 3 and think the whole world is confused!!!!!! The whole conversation was so quick and so full of hand motions and facial expressions it was all too funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment