Monday, June 7, 2010

Joint Birthday Party!

This year Morgan decided since his birthday was so close to Emory's they should share a party.
This was truly his idea, and I wasn't about to squash it.
So we had a joint 2nd and 7th birthday party.
Morgan iced...
and decorated his cake this year!
he had to play a little bit before he put his ninjas on the cake:)

I think Peyton was wondering what in the world all those big kids were doing!
12 kids 9 and under is just a bit loud!

MJ steals a few minutes with Uncle Brian.
I don't know who was having more fun!

Almost present time!
Keily and Miriam are trying to organize the kids...

Emory isn't much of an opener,
but she enjoys her gifts once we open them for her highness.


Morgan on the other hand LOVES opening his gifts.
bad picture
but the excitement is still evident
present of the afternoon....
silly bands!
Emory is enjoying her gifts now that they are mostly out of the wrapping.
Lady bug cake
Ninja Turtle cake
Happy Birthday, to you. Happy Birthday, to you.

good cake...
mine too...

No comments:

Post a Comment