Thursday, May 5, 2011

Birthdays

It is hard to believe that our sweet baby girl is now 3. Her first celebration occurred at Grammy's house. Grammy made her an Easter egg cake.



Emory and Morgan decided to share a birthday party again this year and as it worked out this party occurred on her birthday. She requested a blue cake and I came up with the idea of a froggie, since she loves them so.

Ribbit


Morgan however wanted something a bit different. He went with a "Beastquest" cake. I created the cave of the mountain giant, Ferno the fire dragon, and Sepron the sea serpent. Not too shabby if I say so myself.


It was beautiful weather so we pulled out the bouncy house and had a grand time.





























I can't believe I have an 8 year old! What a wonderful big boy!







Emory got a balance bike from Mommy and Daddy. And she is flying on it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment