Monday, December 15, 2008

Shhhh It's a Secret!

In an attempt to provide my loving wife a means to communicate to the "real" world (though I continue to run and try to hide from it) - I have started to put together this BLOG Site. For those that know this household - technology and hip things as such are a very new and scary venture. For that reason we will tread slowly and carefully! So please be patient and kind! :-)

Now the title of this maiden post is - Shhhh It's a Secret. There is a reason for that. Can you guess? As part of a Christmas present to Kerstin, I am putting this site together for her. She is a wonderful mother, a loving wife, and an awsome teacher. This site will give her and us the opportunity to keep family, friends, and whoever woefully stumbles upon this and dares to click around, up to date with all that is happening within our family.

I am sure as you visit, read posts, and look at pictures - you will see what a wonderful wife and loving person Kerstin is. I am by far one of, if not the, luckiest husbands, fathers, and friends out there. I look at this site and vision a tribute to the wonderful job Kerstin has done, and is doing, in molding our family, raising our children, keeping me in check and yes raising me as well.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet husband! I can't wait to read your family blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too sweet - didn't know he had it in em!! HA! Just kidding. Look forward to keeping up with you guys by reading your blog. Now the pressure is on to get mine up and running!! Check us out at www.runningwiththerichters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete