Bailey is my future frat boy. The class clown. The child that loves to dance naked on the landing before and after bath. But this was a first..... I heard him go to the bathroom during nap; three hours later this is what I found....
When asked, "why don't you have any clothes on?" He grinned and said, "I needed to be nakey. 'Cause my like to by nakey."
I have a wonderful husband, Kenneth, who created this blog to give me contact with the adult world, and as an outlet for sharing all the memories we are making. Helping us to make these amazing memories are 4 adorable children. Morgan (9) Austen (7) Bailey (6) and Emory (4) Kenneth and the kids are my whole world as you will be able to see from future posts. Also in our lives is a crazy puppy that will probably sneak into a few pictures. My life is a full and happy one, I wouldn't change one thing, except maybe a few house elves to give me more time with my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment