I put this on the blog out of duress. Thankfully Kenneth didn't take pictures of this particular ordeal.
So last Tuesday night around 9:20pm my stomach/chest started hurting....BAD. Thanks to Dad's email on female heartattacks I started freaking out; truly thought I might be having a heart attack. By 9:40pm Kenneth had all the logistics of making sure our children were safely watched (thankfully they slept through the whole ordeal) and we were headed to the hospital. A mere 4 hours later the ER doc and staff decide that I have gall stones and need surgery. At this time I get a "happy" shot and sleep for what seems like days. Around 5:30pm I get released from the hospital to go home sans gallbladder!
A special thank you to Kenneth who has taken excellent care of me, the kids, and the house. Thank you to Wayne and Suzanne who ran across the yard to sit in our house while our children slept and made us a meal. Thank you to Nandad who pulled an all-nighter relieving Wayne and Suzanne of their child watching duties. Thank you to Pastor Jay who dropped everything to sit and entertain Kenneth in the ER (he hates hospitals) when all I really wanted was a little prayer! And thank you for collecting my family and watching over them leading up to surgery. Thank you to Gramma who took on 4 sleepy children in the early am while I was preparing for surgery. She fed and entertained them through what had to be a lot of confusion. Thank you to Stephanie and Jocque for feeding Kenneth at the hospital, Lord knows he wouldn't have thought to eat! And for entertaining the three big kids for the weekend. Thank you to Keily for her wonderful card. Thanks to Grammy and Nandad for sitting and holding Kenneth's hand during surgery. Thanks to Aunt Amanda and the girls for the cards and soup. Thanks to Uncle Rob who entertained me for an afternoon and delivered Dad's lasagne (thanks Dad for the lasagne) And thanks to all of you who thought of me and said a prayer!!!!!
I am so blessed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment