Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm gonna make....

my wife do that. I don't know where Morgan is getting his ideas about husband and wife "duties" but he frequently tells me, "I am gonna make my wife feed the dogs, cook dinner, clean up rooms, change diapers, etc....." We (as in BOTH Kenneth and I) have tried explaining that husbands and wives take care of each other because they love one another and want to help each other for the good of the whole family. To Morgan it goes in one ear and right out the other. As far as he is concerned his wife is going to do all the things he doesn't want to do. It is really quite comical to see him with all his facial expressions and hand motions proclaim what "his wife" is going to do. I apologize now to whomever may marry this crazy boy of mine. Austen on the otherhand wants to marry Kenneth or Uncle Jocque. And Bailey wants to be the "mommy" so he can stay home and take care of the babies. I have tried to explain that some daddies stay at home and take care of children but I can't sway him.... And to think I always thought Kenneth and I were pretty normal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment