Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summertime....

We have been having such a great summer that I haven't had time to blog lately. So I thought I would just post a "summer" blog. We are enjoying the "playground" Daddy has built over the years, Gramps' lake (no pictures because I forgot the camera,) Gramma and Gramps' neighborhood pool, Grammy and Nandad's waterslide, and even free movies once a week!! Morgan has become a pro at his bicycle, while Austen and Bailey are perfecting their racing skills big wheel style (pictures for a later blog.) We, yes, even me, skate up and down the driveway in our roller skates wheeling Emory in the stroller....bet you wish I had pictures of that. Kenneth swears he is NOT paying for any broken bones this summer...but we are still having quite a time! We even enjoy the fresh air when it is raining by playing on the screened in porch! It is turning into a very nice summer!

Austen on the fort


Bailey always seems to "lose" his shoes...
Bailey discovered the baby slide for Emory and couldn't be convinced he was too big.



Sparklers on the 4th...notice Bailey is holding my arm...he is very nervous around fire!

Nandad would say, Austen is full of "piss and vinegar."

Grammy's pool

Austen and Bailey preparing to "fire" at Alyssa as she slides.




Daddy and Morgan at Gramps' pool. If we could get him to let go of his nose and close his mouth he would swim like a fish....Morgan that is!!

Emory LOVES the water.

The frog slide is always a hit!!



No comments:

Post a Comment