Monday, September 14, 2009

The last Hoorahh...


The summer has flown by. We enjoyed our last pool day at Uncle Rob's pool. Ironically it is also the pool I learned to swim in. We joined the Stiles' girls, Uncle Rob, and Grammy for a day of fun. We spent the morning swimming then had a picnic lunch and headed back home. It was a great last day at the pool!

Emory LOVED the baby pool...and actually went "swimming" a few times when she lost her footing.

How many swimmers can Aunt Stephanie hold at one time??

Morgan is getting up his nerve to jump to Uncle Rob. Pretty brave thing to do for a little boy that doesn't really know how to swim!!!
Are you sure about this Mommy??

I did it!!! Uncle Rob caught me!!!

If Morgan can do it....so can I!

Ready or not here I come!

No big deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment