This year we had a church potluck picnic complete with magician and face painting AND Midland Magic. The boys really loved getting "crazy" with the bungy trampoline. My cautious Austen wanted nothing to do with that, instead she made her daddy sick on the spinning teacups. Thankfully there are no pictures of the teacups:)

Getting ready

a little jump..

he's off...

that was great fun!

Morgan's turn...
all set...

I'm outta here!

I don't think the boys' feet touched the ground the rest of the day!

Austen preffered the view from on high....Kenneth just "loves" heights...



Bailey is giving Morgan tips for the slide.

The girls wait for those crazy boys to finish bouncing and sliding so we can have Italian ice.
These are pictures from the picnic...I don't know where my boys went....

there is a zombie in the house....

and a tiger.


Sweet Austen got kissed by a ladybug.
No comments:
Post a Comment