On the 19th of Dec. as has become our tradition we celebrated Christmas with the Land/Richter cousins. Uncle Brian and Aunt Deborah were nice enough to host all of us. There was lots of yummy food, presents and GREAT company all around. There are no pictures of us opening presents because 8 adults to 10 excited kids just doesn't allow for pictures:)
The Tree

the loot.

Bekah wants to know when she can have a turn on Uncle Brian's carousel ride?
A child got the camera.....
I don't think Gramps realized the camera in the child's hand was working...
Bailey and Ashley "cheese" it up for the camera!!

Austen has the best seat in the house.

I know there were other kids there, I remember seeing them. It is amazing how quiet 10 children can be when they are having so much fun playing together!
What a great blessing our family is!
No comments:
Post a Comment