Sunday, February 28, 2010

Little Momma

Austen has become quite the little helper. She is quite willing to do just about any task I ask of her including setting the table for dinner, helping me cook, taking out recyclables, feeding the dogs, and straightening up toys (even if she wasn't the one to get them out.) She has also taken it upon herself to act as the little momma on occasion (sometimes I have to step in and remind her that I am the momma) In the car the other day with Emory screeching and screaming at her for who knows what reason, Austen turned to her very calmly and said, "Emory, I can't understand what you are wanting because you aren't using your words." A few minutes later she said, "boys, could you hold it down, those mouth noises are very noisy!" Hmm, I wonder where she heard such comments:)

No comments:

Post a Comment