Thursday, March 25, 2010

Emory has no idea...

she is not as big as her siblings. She persists until she gets what she wants.
Even if she does it a little bit differently then they do...

First, get stool from other end of house.

Second, drink Austen's milk.

Last, put the cup back so nobody knows I drank it.
Thanks to Trish and Julie I have dress up clothes just like everybody else...

I like using the hammer and drill in my Ariel dress, don't you...

Morgan, you are a comfy chair, want some of my milk..

Soccer balls make good chairs too.

I love to play with blocks.

Doesn't everybody build on the curved arm of a recliner?!
Our little Emory is so special and wonderful because she is exactly who she is.
So different from her siblings, but so loved by all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment