Saturday, May 29, 2010

Easter fun

Getting ready for Easter:)
Egg dying is always a huge success.
Emory's first time...she isn't quite sure what to think,
but her big sister and brother are quite excited!
Do I eat it???

hands work too...who needs an egg....

hands and eggs!

Morgan is an expert by now:)
I am sure he is giving Austen tips.

What color to use with this egg....

We also had a great time at the Easter egg hunt at Church.
I can't believe I forgot my camera, but the kids had lots of fun with the hunt,
craft and lunch!
Did the bunny come????
Let's find those eggs...




I can't believe I didn't take a picture of the Easter baskets.
The kids were quite happy with their "prizes."
Especially Austen and her flapper girl costume and jump rope.
I don't think she took it off for 3 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment