Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A great summer....

We started our summer with a bang...
and it has been one great summer!!!
Peaches...we picked two wagon loads full.
and yes, Austen is in a leotard...she breathes and sleeps dance!
Emory is cheesing for the camera in the hopes of getting to eat the peach she is holding!
double trouble

Emory looks like "Boo" from Monster's Inc. with her hair like that.
bliss...
This bounce house is AWESOME!
King of the world, baby! ...too tired to jump
tea party for 3

Kenneth is in such trouble....
Grammy found a puppy...Hank is well loved by all the
grandkids.
stealing kisses...
My little boy is missing and in his place is a
kid with a knife!
Morgan cut all the vegetables for that night's dinner.
okay, there is my silly little boy!
On your mark,
Get set,
GO!

Moon Sand....
What was I thinking.....
you know you're tired when you fall off the bed, and roll under another bed...
took me a minute to find her...I thought she got up and was playing in the closet!
"I color, Mommy!!"
Why yes you did....

No comments:

Post a Comment