Sunday, January 23, 2011

SNOW!!!

It has snowed 3 times since Christmas day. We have enjoyed this
phenomenon as we don't usually get quite this much.
We even had an unprecedented 8 days off of school due to the
wintery weather.
When you come to a picture that is sideways...I apologize.
My computer is crazy and refused to turn the picture.
It takes quite a while to get 6 people ready to play in the snow!
Kenneth enjoys throwing snow at the boys.
Bailey ate more snow then he threw this year...

I am sure Austen was singing songs of praise to the snow fairies:)

Emory kept trying to put snow on the tree, so we decided to help her make a snowman.

I don't think it is big enough yet....
Getting there...

Our snowman!


snow cream bowl and tiny snow people


So glad the boys and I pulled in some wood.

Emory is a snow girl. She would have stayed out all day....
but her lips were blue, she couldn't talk and
she was shaking all over....
time to come inside!!
What to do on a cold winter's day???
Relax in front of a fire with a good movie.
Davy Crockett is loved by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment