On Good Friday we cancelled school and set out for the park and some fun in the sun. We met Amanda, the girls, and MJ for a surprise play day with cousins. There are no pictures of Emory as she was happily sitting on my back in the Ergo. I am sure Amanda and I made quite a sight, 2 mommies, 6 kids running, and 2 babies strapped to our bodies!!!

That really is Austen climbing the wall...she loves it!!! And yes, she is wearing a leotard and funky dance skirt to the park. Kenneth was mortified, but some battles are better left un-fought.
Bailey is part monkey!
Later that evening we dyed Easter eggs. The kids did a great job...only a few brown eggs from too many dips in too many colors!

Morgan managed to make an egg the exact same color as his shirt!!
Emory did not see anything exciting about a bunch of eggs.....

Sat. morning we participated in the Poplar Tent Easter egg hunt. No pictures of Morgan because he was with the really big kids, and I had the camera in the little kid area....
No comments:
Post a Comment