I lovingly changed Emory's diaper one morning in our room. While she was playing on the floor I went into the bathroom (2 feet away) upon my return my sweet little girl was gone. I found her happily playing UNDER the bed.
When I sang her name she popped right out with this precious little look on her face saying, "Whatcha' need Mommy."
I have a wonderful husband, Kenneth, who created this blog to give me contact with the adult world, and as an outlet for sharing all the memories we are making. Helping us to make these amazing memories are 4 adorable children. Morgan (9) Austen (7) Bailey (6) and Emory (4) Kenneth and the kids are my whole world as you will be able to see from future posts. Also in our lives is a crazy puppy that will probably sneak into a few pictures. My life is a full and happy one, I wouldn't change one thing, except maybe a few house elves to give me more time with my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment