Friday, May 1, 2009

Cruisin'

Our cruise with Trish and Julie was so much fun and so relaxing! We left 2 weeks ago Thursday. Kenneth drove through the night while we slept. We then had a super relaxing Friday at Deerfield Beach and hit Miami on Saturday to start our cruise. We had two days at sea and docked at Labadee, Haiti (sat on the beach and watched the waves;) Montego Bay, Jamaica (hung out at Margaritaville while everyone in the Charlotte area was prepping for a Jimmy concert;) Georgetown, Grand Caymens (went sea kayaking, and snorkling;) and Cozumel, Mexico (rode horses...saw no signs of the dreaded swine flu) We had great food, saw some great shows (Mosaic is amazing) and played some roulette (17 baby!)

There is so much to say about such a great trip and so many pictures that I can't even figure out where to start....so for now I am going to wait before blogging more about our trip. I do hope we can vacaton with Trish and Julie again as it was SO MUCH FUN! And I hope to one day bring the kids with us, as we missed them horribly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment