Friday, May 1, 2009

Emory is 1

How fast time flies when you are the 4th child!!!??? Is it actually possible that a whole year has flown by?? We love and adore this beautiful baby girl, although she isn't a baby anymore. She is doted on by every member of her family, even the pups don't squirm under her gentle touch. She is such a sweet little girl, I look forward to watching all her little personality quirks truly blossom. She is our laid back, let life come to me, child. Nothing ruffles her feathers or ruins her day, she is perpetually happy!

We took her to Build a Bear as is our tradition for first birthdays. She picked a frog; she latched onto it and never wavered. The big kids did a great job of encouraging her, and were excellent at the store!!! They did help name the frog, "Hoppy Hoppy."

Emory thinks playing with Morgan is great fun!!!

I am READY!!
We ate spaghetti, since it is one of her favorite meals....then on to the cake. I thought she was going to pull it right onto the floor.
She needed no encouragement. She dug right in and plastered pink icing everywhere!!

Fat and Happy!
With the big kids in bed she is free to explore her present...which she seems to think is the bag. She never did look at what was in the bag; prefering just the bag!! The jacket I made her for the fall probably wasn't as exciting as the bag...

1 comment: